Saturday, August 15, 2015

Keep Those Postcards Coming!

Our save the postcard campaign is continuing successfully. This week Stretch and I received two more postcards from dear friends helping with our campaign.

The first one to arrive was this pic of the Chattanooga Choo Choo train station sent by our friend Wanda. I've been humming that old song all week now--"Pardon me boys,
is that the Chattanooga Choo Choo?" 

The second postcard arrived yesterday, addressed to Stretch from his dear friend Khadijah. 

Now Khadijah, I think it was really sweet of you to remember us while you were in St. Louis, but did you have to include that mushy message to Stretch: "I thought of you when I saw the polar bear--he isn't as handsome, of course, and he smelled funny. I like you much more!!"

Stretch has been walking around with his little head in the clouds and I think his ego has reached the stratosphere now.

No comments: